We have been eating, sleeping, learning, and being in an environment that supports being in your head, being stuck in anxiety where your love, acceptance, and approval are in the hands and hearts of others, and where perfection is ruler of them all.
As people if we desire a change in ourselves, we can rely on two things. Internal resources and external environment.
Waking up to a space that connects you to yourself is done with intention. Here are 4 common questions that I’ve asked myself when creating my sensual space.
- What colors do I want to see?
- What textures do I want to feel?
- How do I want to move through the space?
- What scents do I want to smell?
I realize that not everyone has the same living situation that I do. I have my own space that I don’t have to share. If you do share your space with your partner/family/roommates, I have a couple of suggestions for you.
- Start with one part of your space. A desk. A closet. A nightstand. Your bed.
- Collect a few things that make your space more sensual and keep them in a basket or container and bring them out during your sensual practice.
What’s one thing you love about your sensual space? Tell me in the comments.